Saturday, May 11, 2013

Icystorm's Club Penguin Party

Hey guys! I am having a color party for the release of the new app, My Penguin for iPad 2. This month's color will be brown. Yes, I will have a color party every month. It will be at my igloo on Snowy River at 1:00 PST tomorrow, Sunday, May 12. Here are some of the things we will do.

*Watch me do tricks
*Meet Sethcorson
*Watch Awesome and Skittles, my puffles, do tricks.
*Play Card-Jitsu
*Get Postcards
*Play Hide-and-Seek
*Visit the Cove
*Visit the Dock
*Visit the Forest
*Visit the Mine
*Wrap up the party at 2:30 PST.

Everybody wear brown. Here is a sneak peek.

So, to review, the party is on Snowy River at 1:00 Penguin Standard Time tomorrow and ends at 2:30 Penguin Standard Time. It starts at my igloo and ends at the mine. Everybody wear brown. I hope to see you guys there! Until 1:00 Penguin Standard Time, this is Storm, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment