Thursday, June 27, 2013

My Special Jump Contest 6 Entry for JawJawJaw3

Jawjawjaw3, welcome. I have the pictures you need for Jump Contest 6. I even redesigned the player card so it is easier to get me off of it!

Now I tell you my jump. I want to try to jump across but I miss and fall down the cliff and at the bottom of the cliff is a lake and when anything besides water, rocks, sand, and weeds go in they teleport to the other side of the cliff, which is the one you are trying to jump to. But then a flying hot dog knocks me off and I fall off again. Right when I am about to go into the lake portal, I make a portal with my portal gun right below the portal that is from the lake. Then I fall in the lake portal which leads to the one portal which leads to the one below me and the one below the floating portal on the opposite cliff leads to the floating portal on the opposite side of the cliff if that makes any sense. To make a long story short, an eternal chain of teleportation. Then I get a 7, an 8, and a 6. How does that sound? Did that help you a lot?

No comments:

Post a Comment