Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Penguin 1.2 Now Available!

Hello penguins! This is Icystorm 9 giving you a really exciting update, the My Penguin app V1.2 is out today! It looks really cool! First of all, there is a new map with all the games and the igloo village! It looks really cool! Check it out!
It looks just really awesome! Now I will show you how to visit the igloos in the Igloo Village! It's simple! Just tap 'Igloo Village' and you will be brought to this page!
From there, tap an igloo, or on the top you can switch from Popular to Friends to Everyone with just a tap! Now I will show you how to edit your igloo. It is very simple. Just click the Igloo button on the toolbar! Then you can edit your igloo just like this!
Here you can edit your igloo, choose who can visit and who cant, buy more furniture, and change the music! Now I will show you what it looks like in your igloo!
It looks really cool! I do not have an iPad, but I have a friend who will do stuff for me on his iPad! He is really nice! Goodbye! Until next time, this is Storm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment