Saturday, December 17, 2016

Minecraft for 3DS - Update 1

Hey guys. I have a confession.

Throughout the 4 days that I worked on the original concept art for Minecraft for 3DS, I never once thought of the health/hunger system.

So on Wednesday, I modified my original art to fix this problem.

The inventory now looks like this.
As you can see, the 9 hearts are above the inventory tabs and the hunger icons are to the right of the armor icon.

The crafting inventory looks like this. It has the same changes made as the inventory.

The armor inventory looks similar, with the same changes made as the other 2 tabs.
The creative inventory needs no change, for health and hunger are not included in creative mode.

As you may remember, I mentioned in the last post that I didn't include a way to switch world gamemodes. Well now I have. To change the type of world, all the user has to do is to open the idle menu and then tap "Options"
The options menu has a few changes. First of all, tapping "Options" will now bring the user to the main options menu instead of the settings menu.
Now people can change their skin without leaving the world or server.

Tapping the "Settings" button brings users to the World Settings menu. It is similar to the regular settings menu, but now includes the option to change the game mode.
So that's all I have for now. What I plan to do in future updates is to have host options in multiplayer mode. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment