Friday, April 7, 2023

Scoob Movie Review

Fillmore County Journal after I watch Scoob.

A review of Scoob (2020).

I love Scooby Doo. I tried to convince Devon and Esther to watch Scoob with me this past week and we watched Wreck It Ralph instead. That was probably the right choice. Me and Pony just suffered through Scoob.

This isn't really a Scooby Doo story. You could replace the Scooby characters with entirely new characters and nothing would change. I thought Wreck It Ralph had some forced references, but at least they are video game related.

What does Simon Cowell have to do with Scooby Doo? The Mystery Gang takes a back seat to other Hanna Barbera characters I don't care about. And Ruth Bader Ginsburg. And Wonder Woman. And IKEA. It feels so forced. This movie isn't fun or funny.

2/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment