Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New Headquarters

 Hey guys!!! It's me, Icystorm10cp, or on Club Penguin, Icystorm 9. In case you didn't know, my default igloo is the Icystorm's Club Penguin Cheats and Club Penguin Cheats headquarters. I am posting this to tell you that I will be upgrading the headquarters!!! It will be in a new building, which is sorta sad, but I will still have parties in the old building sometimes. The place is in beta testing. It will be up for a week, but then I will change it back to the old headquarters because It is only a beta test. If it is successful, I will keep it. If it isn't, I will try again with another design. If the second design fails, I will just leave it at the current headquarters. I will be counting how many likes it gets. Here are the new features.
 *Kitchen remodeled
 *Living Room expanded with new carpet
 *Bigger Computer Desk
 *Added Puffelz Only Zone
 *Added Theater
 *Seasonal Items (Not decorations, just normal items upgraded for the season)
 *Puffelz (2, Awesome (Blue), Skittles (Rainbow))
 *New Opening Fridge
 *Free Pie
 *More decorations for parties
 I hope you guys can see the beta igloo. It will be up from April 5th to April 12th, 2013. I will make a backup in case this one is turned down. The next time to see me will be at Think Thursday, the day I update the igloo to the beta headquarters for a week. Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment