Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Sorry Guys

Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't posted since the 7th not including the post I just sent. I got a new hard drive. It is Ubuntu. I don't know how to Screen Print on Ubuntu, so I can't post pictures. I guess both blogs have to end. Beard1 had the same hard drive as me. All blogs disappear. Bye Club Penguin Secrets. You were a good blog. I remember when I made you in May 2012. I made this blog to post cheats for people so they aren't always stuck at stuff that might be hard for them. I remember way back before that in December 2011 when I made Poptropica Secrets. That was my favourite game at the time, so I made it for fun and to help people. In July 2012, I made Atlantic Penguin Secrets to help people with all the updates in Atlantic Penguin always going around. In August 2012, I gave part of my account to Beard1, because I had a new account, Icycp. On March 3rd, 2013, I quit Atlantic Penguin. I just didn't want to play anymore. That was the last of Icystorm8. On March 6th, 2013, I made Icystorm's Club Penguin Cheats to help people by myself, and not with the help of Beard1. Today, On April 2nd, 2013, All the blogs will end. Click this link to watch me say goodbye to Atlantic Penguin. This will probably be my last post for a while until me and Beard get a better hard drive that is a Windows. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment