Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Party Review - Pirate Party 2014



Hey guys, Storm here. Today I have another party review. Today I am recapping a party from November 2014. Is this party as good or bad as everybody says it is?
I love pirates, so I was pretty excited when I heard the Pirate Party was returning from 2008, I was pretty excited. The only thing that could make Club Penguin better was a permanent train station with running trains that you could ride and possibly drive like at the Holiday Party 2013. When it came, it was pretty fun, but it got old after a couple days; and by that I mean by day 2 I was sick of it to the farthest extent. The decorations were bland and there was too much sand. I still have no idea how the ocean got to the snow forts and back into position within 2 weeks, but I know that probably won't be answered ever in history. Doing the same task over and over again didn't help the case. The forest needed some white because scenes only look good if there is an even balance of light and dark to set the mood. Raiders of the Lost Ark and The LEGO Movie do this very well, but with the colors of the room, I had no idea what the mood was. I am also kinda sad that the Migrator crashed. I also see hints of a flying Migrator in the newspaper. Rockhopper has to be like the worst pirate ever to need 3 ships in less than 10 years. Also, flying pirate ships? Been there, done that. The beach and dock were way too overcrowded with items, and it was confusing with those X marks all over the place where the chests would later be. It was really easy to defeat the crabs, but I did like the idea of climbing up the pet shop and pizza parlor and hotel and other buildings.
The boss battle was too boring and pointless. We waited 6 days after the party started to defeat something virtually the same as all the other battles, but with a bigger crab.
This Party was actually not very entertaining. I really can't say much. Nothing much on Rockhopper, nothing on the ski village because it WASNT DECORATED for no logical reason other than the Club Penguin team is the laziest team ever. I mean really, why  do they never decorate it?
This is really all I can say about this party because there is nothing to this party. No story, and no plot twists because there's no plot.
There is also no new characters like there is in almost every other party nowadays. Really, I can prove it.
Prehistoric: Garugg the Ugg Ugg
Muppets: Kermit
Future Party: Gary 3000
Music Jam: Cole Plante, Zendaya, Violletta, Sabrina Carpenter
Frozen: Elsa, destroyer of earth, Anna, the hobo with no brain, and Olaf the self-impaling moron
Halloween: Skip the Bellhop
Merry Walrus: Merry Walrus

This is really all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment