Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Igloo Looks.... Different

The Igloo Looks.... Different. It's pretty obvious. The igloo has a new layout. Here's all that has changed.

-New Blue Layout. The red layout was kinda boring. 
-2 Sidebars instead of the 1, so you don't have to scroll down all the way for a specific tool or poll or maybe even blog link.
-Some pages are missing. The Club Penguin Cheats pages have been removed and the Memes page has been temporarily hidden for renovations.
-New Header - The old header has been around since Spring 2013, and I decided it was time for a new one. I really like this one with the random touch of the Modern Art furniture item.
-New Page - Custom Scenes and Penguins - Here you can check out my work with custom art for penguins and other game characters alike. Here I post artwork made in 3 styles made every week. You can place a request in the comments if you want, and if you don't, well, that's okay.
-Toolbar Label Different - The ''Home" Tab is renamed to Homepage just because I feel like it, okay?

I hope you like the new design! Check out the Custom Art page! 

By the way, this doesn't count as a regular post. That's why I'm not gonna sign on or off or anything, I'm just gonna say bye. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment