Saturday, April 4, 2015

Poptropica: Stay or Go?


A couple weeks ago, I posted a new blog post with reasons why I might possibly quit Poptropica. I was thinking about it for a while. It's not like I play it that much anyway. I am quitting Minecraft as soon as I finish the Anniversary Parties for my Minecraft World on PMC, anyway. This would leave me with just Club Penguin. Yep. Just Club Penguin. Club Penguin. That one game that I play but not very often. Yep. No kidding. Nothing but Club Penguin. If you haven't gotten my point by now, I can't do that. Sure, I like Club Penguin and all, but that's because I have a history with it. If I joined CP today, I would probably quit immediately. Why? Club Penguin is falling apart and nothing is being done to fix it. The game is filled to the brim with bugs, puffles, and problems. The employees don't listen to the players. There is way too much puffle stuff even when nobody wants it because the employees don't listen to the players, and there are bugs that aren't being fixed because the employees don't listen to the players. See my problem? This is why I can't quit Poptropica. Poptropica is the only think keeping me sane. And with the rumors that RockYou, a company that makes money out of video ads, may buy Club Penguin, I most certainly can't quit Poptropica. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment