Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My 10th Anniversary Outfit

Hey guys, Storm here. Today I announced that I would be wearing a special outfit for the 10th Anniversary Party. Here is a picture of said outfit.

Now you may be wondering, "Hay STorm, y did u choose such a whacky outfit 4 da party?" Well I'm gonna tell you why. First of all, I chose the background as a memory of what Club Penguin originally looked like. I chose the pin because it looks cool and it has my favorite party hat on it.
I chose the Card-Jitsu Snow Beta Hat as a head item. I chose this because it's my favorite party hat that isn't the 7th Year Party Hat (which I don't own because I missed the party) and it was so fun testing Card Jitsu Snow. I also feel this hat is underused. Do you see betas walking around with clothes from the July 2014 Penguin Style? No, they wear their Party Hats. Here we have this wonderful collectors item, and nobody ever wears it.
For my face item I chose the Black Sunglasses. I made this decision because, as shown at the 8th Anniversary Party, the Black Sunglasses were the first face item made for the game. About this, I have a confession. I don't have ID-101 Black Sunglasses. I have ID-10101 Black Sunglasses unlockable from Herberts Revenge. I still chose these because nobody will notice.
For my neck item I chose the oldest neck item I have. This item is the Blue Scarf. I chose this because it's old and I wanted to use it to show that I care about old stuff.
For my body item (which is a type of item I rarely use, neither in my regular outfit or my Water Vikings uniform) I chose the Snowflake T-Shirt. I chose this for the same reason as the Blue Scarf.
For my Hand Item I chose the Hockey Stick for the same reason I chose the Black Sunglasses.
For my feet item, I chose the Black Sneakers. I chose them because I always wanted the Black Sneakers and they finally came on sale in August, so I jumped at the chance. I never found a chance to wear them to an event and they look cool and old, so I will wear them now.
I chose the color Red because it contrasts nicely with light blue, but so do Orange and Dark Purple. During the party I will be constantly and randomly switching between these three colors.
So that's why I chose these items! Until next time, this is Storm signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment