Sunday, December 20, 2015

Is it worth it?

So in case you had no idea, I am on this website called Listia. Listia is basically Ebay, but instead, the currency is credits instead of USD.

On this website, I found a 3-month Club Penguin membership available for about 1 US Dollar worth of credits if you buy credits. (you can earn credits by doing tasks)

The problem is, to bid on it, I need a badge.

For this badge, I need to connect my phone and a Facebook account.

I do not own a Facebook account.

To have a facebook account, you need to use your real name and your phone.

My question is, why? I don't see why I can't just bid without a stupid badge.

UPDATE: Listia is BROKEN and I can't connect to Facebook so everything I've been doing for the last 10 minutes is pointless and a waste of money

No comments:

Post a Comment