Friday, June 9, 2017

E3 Wishes and Predictions - Activision

Here's what I wish for and expect from Activision at E3 2017.

So what I hope for is that Call of Duty WWII is announced for the Switch and Wii U, and then we get a bunch more info on it.

I also want some more info on Crash Bandicoot, although I have a feeling that's in PlayStation's set.

That's really all I hope for from Activision. This is going to be a short post.

I expect more on Call of Duty WWII, but I don't know if it will be released for the Switch, and I'm 100% sure that it's not coming to Wii U. That's a shame.

I think we'll get something on Crash Bandicoot, be it from Activision or Sony.

This may be the most promising company in this series based on what I want compared to what I get. We'll see.

Gee, that was short. Come back later to read about Ubisoft, I think. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment