Sunday, June 11, 2017

E3 Wishes and Expectations - Ubisoft

So Ubisoft is going to be at E3. What do I want from Ubisoft?

First of all, I want to know more about Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition for the Switch. I want to know what's different from the original for the Wii U and the Vita. 

I also want to hear if there's a new Just Dance game coming out. I probably just disappointed a bunch of hardcore gamers, but they're fun at parties. They shouldn't be 40 bucks, though.

I also want Ubisoft to announce the Switch version of Fractured But Whole. I wouldn't buy it, but the more games on the console, the better. Wii U and Vita ports wouldn't hurt either.

And I hear the company is making a brand new series, and that game is going to be announced at E3. I hope it's a story-heavy adventure type game, like Uncharted or The Last of Us. If it is, I hope it's on all 3 main platforms, like I do with a lot of 3rd party games. If it's a reasonable price and on the Switch, I might buy it.

But what do I expect from this company? Well, it turns out that there's already a lineup that looks something like this.
I have never heard of The Crew, much less The Crew 2.
So it looks like there's a new Assassins Creed game (which is easy to predict). Those are released every year.

I've never heard of The Crew 2, so I don't know what that is.

Far Cry 5 will have more details released. I personally don't care too much about that game, but a lot of people do, so I see why they include it.

I still hope that Mario + Rabbids crossover isn't real.

There's Fractured But Whole information being released. I don't think it will be on the Switch at launch, but maybe a bit later.

And there's the untitled new IP. I think it will be pretty cool and interesting, but I frankly don't know at this point.

So it sounds like Ubisoft will have a pretty neat show. I guess we'll have to wait and see. Come back to this site later to read about what I want from Electronic Arts. Yuck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment