Sunday, June 11, 2017

E3 Wishes and Expectations - Capcom

Hey, here's a pic that I stole from the trailer for the Mega Man Legacy Collection, which makes sense, because that game is in this post.

I hope Capcom can bring some cool things to the Electronic Entertainment Expo.

First of all, I want more info on the Mega Man bundle that's coming out. I'm hoping they announce ports for the Wii U, Switch, Vita, and 3DS, with the 3DS being the least important to me of the 4.
This smart fellow right here agrees with me.
I also hope Resident Evil 7 is announced for the Switch. That would be great. I don't expect any extra features, but just being able to play that game wherever would be great.

Speaking of Resident Evil, if Nintendo talks about the Switch Virtual Console, Capcom should announce that Resident Evil 2 for the N64 (or possibly even the GameCube version) will be available. That would be neat.

Also, they need to announce a new Capcom vs. SNK game, for all 3 major platforms and the Vita. That would be amazing. I would buy that 50 times over. Actually, no I wouldn't; but you get the point. Capcom, make a new Capcom vs. SNK.

I actually have no idea what to expect from Capcom. There's so much they could do. I think they'll talk about the Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 a bit, but other than that, I don't have a clue. I guess I'll just wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment