Tuesday, June 5, 2018

E3 Wishes and Expectations 2018 - Electronic Arts

So Electronic Arts is the first conference up at E3 2018. I've made it clear that I don't like Electronic Arts in the past, including last year's predictions post. But what do I want to happen this year at E3?

Well first of all, I would think it would be really cool if Electronic Arts would announce that Battlefield V is coming to Switch. I still wouldn't buy it, but shooter fans don't have much to buy a Switch for.

Wait, doesn't EA own the rights to the Simpsons license? And wasn't the last Simpsons game for a platform other than mobile way back in 2007? Why don't we get another Simpsons game? I would rather like that. I think that if the studio had some creative people in charge, a Simpsons title would do very well. The best part is that it doesn't even need to have loot boxes! It's a pre-established franchise, so it has brand power! And I know that EA makes tons of money off Tapped Out, so why not make it multiplat? PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, and heck, even put it on 360, PS3, and Wii U if you really can. That would be awesome.

PVZ Garden Warfare 2 is honestly not something I'm too familiar with. But PVZ is a game that I enjoy, so I wouldn't mind if Garden Warfare 2 found itself on my favorite Nintendo platform besides the GameCube, Wii, and Wii U.

What do I expect from Electronic Arts though?

I'm sure we'll get something about their sports titles. They have Madden and Fifa. I'm sure we'll hear something about their mobile games.

After their whole loot box fiasco last November, I'm sure we'll hear something about how Electronic Arts games will not have loot boxes, or will have very miniscule loot boxes, for the foreseeable future.

And finally, I'm 100% sure we'll see a lot of Anthem this year. Xbox showed off Anthem last year and it got a fair amount of showtime. With the release date inching closer, there might even be a demo of some sort. Probably not, but I can't say for sure.


So that's what I want and what I think Electronic Arts will show off. Now I only have all the other companies to talk about. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment