Sunday, June 10, 2018

E3 Wishes 2018 - Recap

So EA's conference already aired, but I didn't watch it. I'll just pretend it didn't happen. What I really wanted from them were a new Simpsons console game, and ports of Battlefield V and PVZ Garden Warfare to the Switch. None of that happened, from what I've heard. I don't know. I haven't seen it yet.

Next up we have Microsoft's conference, which is later today as of the time I'm posting this. What I really want from them is some more OG Xbox compatibility with the Xbox One and a new game from Rare. Oh, and Halo 6.

After that, Bethesda has a conference. I want more info on Fallout 6, and I really want Elder Scrolls III on the Vita.

Square Enix owns Tomb Raider, so I want Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Switch. Oh, and a new Gex game, since they own Eidos and Crystal Dynamics.
From Ubisoft I want more Rayman stuff, a new Prince of Persia, and some more info on Starlink. I can't wait to play that game.

Sony needs to give us more Vita titles.

From Nintendo, I want Wii U Pro Controller support on the Switch, and I want Solid Snake to be in Smash 5. A physical Fast RMX or a new F-Zero wouldn't hurt.

With Sega and Atlus, I want a new Crazy Taxi, Saturn games on Switch (including Shin Megami Tensei), and a localization of Phantasy Star Online 2.

From Activision, I want Call of Duty WWII on Switch.
And finally, I want Capcom to stop putting only half the game on the cartridge for Switch games. I would really like a port of the first 4 Resident Evil games (including Code Veronica as a regular title).

I won't be around for the rest of E3, so I'll be able to look back on this when I come home and see what happened and what didn't. Spoilers for the rest of these E3 2018 posts, but I don't expect any of this to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment