Friday, June 8, 2018

E3 Wishes and Predictions 2018 - Activision

I'll be entirely honest with you; I don't want much from Activision this year. Crash is already coming to Switch, I don't care about Destiny, I don't care about Skylanders, and I don't care about THPS games after 2.

I said yesterday in my Nintendo wishes post that I wanted CoDBlOpsIIII on Switch. I don't think I do. BlOps has a much higher focus on multiplayer, and from what I've heard CoDBlOpsIIII doesn't have a campaign. Supposedly it's been replaced with a battle royale mode. Thanks Activision. Instead, I'd much rather have a port of World at War II. It has a campaign and multiplayer, and I wouldn't use the battle royale mode in CoDBlOpsIIII. Besides, I find the WWII aesthetic much more than the future Cold War motif. Since it's coming out later, they can probably fit the game on a 32gb cartridge and not have a mandatory download like the Xbox One version was announced to have last year.
I don't think that's going to happen. I think Activision will have playable demos of Crash for the Xbox One if not the Switch, and they'll have a demonstration of CoDBlOpsIIII at one of the conferences. I'm betting on it being Microsoft's conference. They might announce a new Skylanders game, but I'm not counting on it. I'm still hyped for Crash, so I'm excited to see what happens with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment