Wednesday, June 6, 2018

E3 Wishes and Predictions 2018 - Ubisoft

Ubisoft had a great E3 conference last year. It had Bebe Rexha in it. They finally announced a sequel to Beyond Good and Evil on the Xbox, and Bebe Rexha was there. Shigeru Miyamoto helped announce Mario Rabbids: Kingdom Battle. Not to mention, Bebe Rexha was there. So how do they follow it up this year?

Announce

a

new

Rayman

game.

Rayman Legends came out 4 or 5 years ago already. I would love to have another 2D Rayman game like it available. Rayman is an awesome franchise that I really like. I wouldn't mind if it included Rayman Legends content as unlockable content or DLC either.

Just Dance 2019 is pretty much a given. But what's not a given is whether or not it will be on Wii U, 360, or PS3. I have no doubt it will be on the Wii, since that version always sells well, but I hope it's on Wii U, 360, and PS3 just for the legacy of it all. Oh, and feel free to include some songs from Kesha's Rainbow in there. That's my favorite album of 2017. Green Light by Lorde should also be in there. Hopefully there's enough good songs in there to make me feel like it's better than JD18. Just dance 3, 2014, and 2017 are currently the best ones. Hopefully I can add 2019 to the list.
The guys behind Let's Sing 2018 got lazy and released it for Wii and Switch, but not Wii U. That's why I'm not sure about Just Dance 2019 for the Wii U.
You know a really good franchise the Ubisoft now owns that sold really well in the past, but they haven't done anything with recently?
Uhh, yeah, that might be it. Thanks, wallpaper guys. I've heard some say that Prince of Persia evolved into the Assassins Creed series, but I think the Prince of Persia series just has a much more interesting aesthetic to it. Assassins Creed has Roger Craig Smith, but it doesn't matter if the environments aren't that interesting. The only interesting-looking AC games I've seen are Black Flag and Origins, and I don't think we'll be getting those again soon. So give us more Prince of Persia. Did you guys know that Prince of Persia had a movie and LEGO sets? isn't that neat?
If that were all Ubisoft announced this year, I would be more than satisfied. Rayman, Prince of Persia, and a good Just Dance game are all I really need from them. But there is some more stuff I'd like to mention.

Starlink is a game I haven't seen or heard anything about since last E3. Where has it been? I hope it returns this year. I was super hyped and it looked really interesting. I really, really want to play it, and it's supposed to be out in the fall of this year, so we should see more of it this year.

I've heard in the past that Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed were going to both be on a biennial cycle- Assassins Creed one year, Watch Dogs the next. It's clear at this point that's not happening, but I really wish it was. It seems like the perfect fit. I have Watch Dogs 1 on Wii U and it has its fun moments. I've heard the second one is a lot better. I have high hopes for a third one, if they ever decide to make it.

I expect Ubisoft to show off Just Dance. They did last year. Bebe Rexha was there. This year I think they'll get someone like Dua Lipa, although I wouldn't count Bebe Rexha out with the popularity of Meant to Be this past year. I also expect to see some Beyond Good and Evil 2 footage, including gameplay. I think they'll show off some more Starlink, since the last we've heard of it was at last E3. I really thought that game was interesting and I want to see more. We'll probably get a trailer for the new Assassins Creed game. It will be a great show, no doubt. It can't say it will be better than Nintendo's or Sony's, but I have high hopes. Next I'll discuss Sony's show. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment