Sunday, May 5, 2013

Celebration of Snow Coming Soon!

Hey Penguins! This is Icystorm 9 here, and I'm here to give you the Celebration of Snow sneak peeks!!! There are pictures of some rooms, like the Mountain and the Ski Village. I am guessing the Phoning Facility will finally be fixed because there isn't construction stuff there. Finally. I am glad about that. Think about it. In May and June 2010, it took 2 weeks to build it. in December 2012, the outside got covered in stone bricks. It only took 12 seconds. And now Club Penguin is telling me that it is going to take almost 3 months to just build a new building? They did it in about 1/8th of that in 2010, so why can't they just do it in 2 weeks now??? Anyway, the Celebration of Snow is coming up.I hope to see you there! Until then, this is Icystorm 9 signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment