1) What is your favorite way to dress?
I wear black sweatpants every day. T-shirts are solid. I have a lot of them. My favorite T-shirt is a Never Forget Gex shirt created by LambHoot. Then I have a black zip hoodie over it. I wear an orange hat every day. I wear socks with Brooks Ravenna 8 shoes every day. I also wear 5 bracelets- "He Lives", "www.DonateLifeMN.org", "CTS Fort Wayne", and 2 school ones.
|Mine is purple, but this looks pretty good.
2) If I could change anything about myself, what would it be?
I wish I didn't have any social anxiety. Do you know how nervous I get when I talk to anyone outside of my small group of friends? It's awful. I wish that didn't happen.
3) What movie/game/other helps you calm down?
Crazy Taxi is very calming. It's fast-paced, so you forget about everything else going on real quick. If I want to listen to music, I'll listen to Gotye's Making Mirrors.
4) What does your room smell like?
It probably smells like clean sheets, since that's what my Febreze is supposed to smell like.
5) Do you like to organize?
Yeah, I guess. I organize things more than I need to.
6) What kind of music would you listen to if you could only pick one?
"What kind" is a very vague statement. So I pick earth music, meaning music from earth. Almost all of my favorite artists are from earth. Kesha lives on earth, Ariana Grande lives on earth, Gotye lives on earth...
7) What song is your aesthetic?
WALK AWAY by Bad Religion is my aesthetic.
8) What color do you think goes best with your personality?
I didn't know this was a thing that people thought about. Yellow. I really liked things that were yellow when I was a child. I mostly wear black and I don't even use yellow that much, but that's just what I think in my head.
9) Do you believe in auras?
Do I believe in what?
10) What do you wish you hated, but actually like?
Nothing. Why would I want to hate things? If you like things then you tend to have a better outlook on life.
11) "Vague about your crush"
That's not a question. Vague is not a verb, as far as I know. Currently I don't have a crush. Having a crush really drains you, and it's never ended well for me.
12) Is there someone you have mixed feelings towards?
Alexa. She dumped me 2 weeks ago to the day and she's already been with 2 guys since. I don't think she's a bad person, but I'm not necessarily her biggest fan.
13) Talk about an AU or a story you came up with.
That's not a question. But I have a good story to tell.
So this one time, I went to Best Buy. That's the end of my story.
14) Do you like makeup?
I really don't care if you use makeup. If we're being honest, I probably won't even notice unless you use a lot.
15) Do you prefer space or the ocean?
Space, definitely. The other planets are so interesting and there's so much cool stuff out in space. And only a few people get to go to space. I wish I could go to the moon. That would be awesome.
16) If you could pick any planet besides earth, where would you live?
That's an interesting question. I guess I would have to say Venus, since it's supposedly the most similar to earth. I'd still need a good space suit so I don't die instantly, and I'd need to bring lots of water, but otherwise we're all good.
17) What form of government do you like the most? (capitalism, socialism, etc)
See, the question is bad, since capitalism and socialism aren't actually types of government. My favorite type of government is actually a republic. If you're wondering what my favorite economic system is, it's capitalism. My wealthy family would have high taxes under socialism and I couldn't buy Dreamcast games at all under communism, so that's my only option.
18) What animal would you keep as a pet if you could?
I'm satisfied having my dog Baylee and my cat Oscar. They are good pets. My siblings have a salamander, but I don't take care of it. It's not my salamander.
19) What do you think our purpose is in the universe?
To play Dreamcast games. What else would it be?
20) Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do. I am a Christian. I'm thinking of becoming a Lutheran pastor, but it's a few years off before I can actually do that.
21) Is there a song you can't handle listening to, even though you like it?
THEM AND US by Bad Religion is acceptable while playing Crazy Taxi. If I ever hear it and I'm not playing Crazy Taxi, someone will die.
22) What ex do you miss the most?
I've only been in one relationship, so I guess it would have to go to Alexa, even though I don't really miss her all that much.
23) Do you like soft fluffy blankets, or rough smooth blankets?
I have both types. I got 2 blankets when I was a young child that are sort of rough now and they're really good. But I got another blanket for graduating from my previous school and that one's pretty soft.
24) What is your favorite thing to learn about?
What kind of stupid question is that?
25) What country's history do you find the most interesting?
I don't know a whole lot about the history of current countries. I really enjoyed learning about the ancient civilizations in 4th grade. We read about Sumerians and Phoenicians and stuff.
26) What do you think about genderbent anyone?
27) What breakup was the hardest?
I really don't want to put Alexa again, but I don't really have a choice, do I?
28) Is there anyone I know where I can't decide if they're just a friend or if I like them romantically?
Ehhh, nah. Not really. I feel like I should say Ally just because she is a good friend of mine and Meanie would be mad if he saw it.
29) What do you think about
tumblr discourse Twitter drama?
￼￼I love Twitter drama, but I also hate it. It's bad that it's happening, and I wish people could just get along, but it's very entertaining to watch unfold.
30) What instrument do you wish you could master?
Boi, I wanna learn to play the piano. I already have a piano and I can play melodies if I try, but I think it would be really cool if I could just wake up one day and be really good at the piano.
31) How easy is it for you to be honest?
I'm pretty good at being honest. I don't lie very often. I kid around a lot, but I don't often lie. I'm actually pretty bad at lying, honestly.
32) Do you have any strange interests?
I love Kesha and I want to learn to fly a plane and become a Lutheran pastor. Do you think there might be a conflict in there somewhere, maybe with Kesha and the LCMS? I think there would be, since Kesha's so liberal and the LCMS is conservative. And how many people do you know that want to fly a plane?
33) Do you have any strange fears?
I don't think I do. I fear dying alone, and I fear that people don't actually like me and are only nice to me out of pity, but that's about it. I'm also deathly afraid of falling to my death. I'm not that great of a driver.
34) What food do you binge eat when you're lazy?
Sour Patch Melons. They're so tasty.
35) When you get angry, how do you show it?
I yell at people. Sometimes I pinch them with my fingernails. It's a surprisingly effective technique.
36) Do you have any impulsive moments?
Not that I'm aware of.
37) What do you listen to music on?
This is going to sound strange, but I listen to music on my Nintendo 3DS. Here's why-
- It can run MP3s that I download off YouTube for free.
- It works without internet and without having to pay for it.
- It can play playlists in different ways. Spotify has
- One time through, then stop
- Play through the playlist twice
- Repeat the playlist indefinitely
- While the 3DS has
- One time through, then stop
- Repeat the playlist indefinitely
- Play this one song and then stop
- Play this one song on loop indefinitely
- Play only a part of this song on loop indefinitely
- The 3DS lets you change the speed and pitch of any song if you want.
- The 3DS has different filters you can use on the songs.
- The 3DS has physical buttons, and using the touchscreen is optional.
- You can use the 3DS Sound thing while the system is closed. You can do this with Spotify, but not YouTube.
- The 3DS tracks the 10 songs you listen to the most in real time. Spotify will only tell you the top 5 at the end of each year.
- The 3DS lets you play any MP3 and not just the music in the catalog they have.
- The parakeet is awesome. He's fun.
I hope that helps some.
38) Are you left-brained or right-brained?
I didn't know, so I took a test. Psychtests says I'm slightly more left-brained. I don't know how accurate that site is, but that's what it says.
39) Earbuds or headphones?
Earbuds, please. My last headset broke a few weeks ago when I dropped this laptop on it. My sibling has a headset that I steal sometimes, but it has awful noise isolation. Like, it has good sound quality, but I can hear everything that everyone is saying, and everyone can hear the song I'm listening to. It's super annoying. Kanye isn't always the most child-friendly artist, and neither is Kesha. I want my privacy.
40) Do you like light or heavy blankets?
What kind of a question is that? Heavy blankets? Are you trying to kill me? I rarely use a blanket. I mostly just use my comforter (which is pretty thin), or sometimes I use a thin blanket and no comforter. And sometimes that's too hot, so I just sleep on top of everything.
That was fun. I thought my site was a better place to fill out one of these things than Twitter is, since there's no character limit. I might do another one of these in the future. Maybe not. I do sort of want my site to be more personal, but I still want it to have a lot of media involved, so we'll see what the future brings.